Free Download links
- 1416 downloads at 17 mb/s
- 1299 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1421 downloads at 21 mb/s
Tame your Mountain Lion, the "Dr. Mac" way
Author Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus is a Mac guru and one of the world's leading authorities on all things Apple, so when he talks OS X Mountain Lion, people listen. Now you can learn how to get the most out of OS X Mountain Lion with the latest edition of this bestselling guide to OS X. Whether you're learning your way around your first Mac or just updating your OS, you'll unleash the power of OS X Mountain Lion with this friendly, full-color guide to Apple's new operating system.
- Covers OS X basics, including working with the Dock, Launchpad, and Mission Control; setting up your e-mail; surfing the web with Safari; organizing your files; navigating with multi-touch gestures; managing your contacts and calendars; connecting a printer; and printing documents
- Walks you through the new-to-OS-X features, such as Messages, Notes, Reminders, Notification Center, Power Nap, Dictation, Twitter and Facebook integration, Game Center, and Gatekeeper
- Gets you up and running with iTunes and the latest apps from the Mac App Store and shows you how to enjoy music, movies, DVDs, and digital photos on your Mac
- Provides troubleshooting tips, advice on customizing and maintaining your Mac, and keeping your information safe with Time Machine
OS X Mountain Lion For Dummies is the perfect guide to help you reach the peak of this exciting new operating system.